This is a small parish 3 miles south-west of Broseley. Willey Hall is the home of Lord and Lady Forester and was built in 1822. The centre of Willey is focused on the remains of the old hall, a few cottages and the village hall.
Although this row of cottages appear to have a conventional
design; arches at the rear show that originally they probably housed carriages
for the hall.
Willey Village Hall dates from1948